Mapol's Farm

The gloomy weather can't stop me from travelling and here I am again. After a long while, I'm writing my travel blog for today.

Nestled a few kilometers from the heart of Pototan is Mapol's Farm. An Instagram worthy place where you could walk in, explore and just enjoy the calmness of the provincial life. I could sit there the whole day. I've uploaded more than my usual number of photos. It's like every nook and turn has a picture worthy shot. They cater short orders and beverages (coffee, juice, chocolate), in case you get hungry and thirsty. They got you covered. Some of their designs are recycled. They also have bamboo huts and other seating areas within the vicinity. It's even more beautiful at night with all the lighting, unfortunately I didn't stay to witness the magic when night falls. They're open from 9am to 7pm on weekdays and 9am to 6pm on weekends. Please do register at their Cafe and pay php20 as entrance fee. Here's a sneak on these spots and the rest is for you to discover. I know! I love it. Go green! NOTE! It would cost you less than php200-300 (snacks included) for this trip! Let's go!

Welcome to Mapol's Farm!


Love at first entry. They have witty labels. Try them.


Upon entering, please register. (left side)
This is the Cafe, there's a second floor for you to see the whole place.


(at the right side)


The tree house.



I love swings. Lieblings, come sit next to me.


Go green! There are a lot of Calamansi plants. I belong.




I don't even need filters. All natural light will do.

How to get here? Ride a jeepney or cab going to Ceres terminal and ride the Passi Bus (non-aircon php 30, aircon php 50 adult) or go to Jaro Tagbak Terminal and ride either Pototan or Dingle Jeepneys (php 25-30 adult). Tell them to drop you off at Baliwag (near a gasoline station) or Pototan Plaza. From there, take a tricycle (php 15) and drop you off at Mapol's Farm. That's about 5-10 mins. Easy. Hello Mapol's Farm!

Comments