An Open Letter: Dear Beautiful Women


Dear Beautiful Women,

I am no expert in love but like you, I have loved, was hurt, and learned to love again. Real men exist. They may not be perfect, fit your standard, ideal or even dreamy because perfect men do not exist but trust me when I say you have a perfect fit. There will be a man who you'll meet. A man who will change your life for the better. He may come as a lesson, a heartbreak, a Mr. Chance, a soulmate, a friend, and if you're lucky you might end up together. Most of us aspire for that. Majority of us women, wants to find a man we can spend the rest of our lives with. I want you to remember my Beautiful Women that a real man do not want to see you hurt or sad because they too can feel your pain. Men have feelings! They may be insensitive and naive but they cannot read your mind 110% of the time. Men sometimes need to hear from you. Be open, honest, and tell them directly what the problem is! They're not mind readers but can sense you when something is wrong. You have to point it out sometimes because men think differently. They want to understand and know you better. Men wants to know how to make you blush, happy, surprise you with your favourite ice cream, take those olives off your pizza because you hate eating those. Men if possible, would like to know every detail about you and how to make you tick. Be patient with them. They too need time to grow. And they will grow with you. I'm sure you can find someone you think is better, and men can do that too. But these men chose to stay with you because they too dreamt a lifetime with you. Men have those moments where he'll think you're the one. Like us women, we have those moments where he won us over. Believe me, they have those too and when they're sure, they'll do anything they can to keep you. Men can be selfish but they do not want to risk the chance of losing you. It's when they love you so much that they have the tendency of fear of losing you. Trust me when I say, they want you to be happy by their side. Men knows what you want and they'll do their best to give it to you. It may take time and you don't necessarily need to give hints on that because men take pride in themselves. Do you honestly think that they're not going to propose to you with that huge diamond ring? No, at the back of their heads they already want to spend their life with you but before they do that they want to know and be able to provide you with what you've always wanted even though it can be unreasonable. You'll get that ring and other things you dreamt of. Love and belongingness. Like I said, they pride themselves. Men pride themselves knowing they can give you the things you want. And I hope my Beautiful Women that you learn to wait. In due time, it will come. I also want you to know, that you are one of the reason these men are happy. Basically, you my Beautiful Women complete their day. A Man in love will sacrifice his own happiness for yours even if it means he cannot have you forever. Don't take advantage of a wonderful Man. My Beautiful Women love your Men the way they deserve to be loved. Pure and unconditional. I'm lucky to have found my own in such little time. And I hope you can too.

Love,
A Woman in Love

Comments