I'm Sorry.

I'm sorry. 
I'm sorry for always checking up on you. It wasn't my place to do that. I just want to know how your day went.
I'm sorry for wanting to know every detail about you. I just want to know you a little better to connect with you.
I'm sorry I keep sending you SMS and PMs. I just want to let you know that you're the first and last person on my mind.
I'm sorry I keep sending you links, stories, videos on social media even when you didn't ask for or because I feel like it. I just want to relate stuff and try to make you smile.
I'm sorry I'm being clingy. I just want to let you know that I couldn't bear losing you.
I'm sorry you find me annoying. I just want your attention sometimes.
I'm sorry I'm demanding. I just want to feel important. That I matter too.
I'm sorry I'm nagging you to go on trips. I just want to create beautiful memories and spend time with you.
I'm sorry you think I was easy. I just want you to know I like you on the spot.
I'm sorry I could go loco sometimes. I just want you to see the real me. Imperfect and flawed.
I'm sorry I was selfish. I just want you all for myself in believing so much in happily ever after.
I'm sorry I'm being a nuisance. I just want to be a part of your life.
I'm sorry I was trying so hard to please you. I just want to see you happy with me.
I'm sorry I'm not everything you want me to be even if I try. I just want to love you whole heartedly.
I'm sorry I'm being honest now. I just want you to know this is the last time I'm saying good bye because I realize I want us to grow apart.


Comments