Do not fall in love with people like me...


Photo courtesy of VABB777

Do not fall in love with people like me;
I will take you to the most extraordinary places;
Partake in endless adventures 'til you go weary of it;
Take away your worries and;
 Remember all the fun memories;
In moments of bliss, you will forget your name, your identity;
You will forget all the miseries;
Covered in hugs and kisses;
Of infinite sunrises and sunsets;
The comfort of warmth will embrace you in the most unexpected way imaginable;
Your mind will be filled with happiness;
You will believe in forever;
But if a day will come that I'll leave;
I will take a part of you with me;
A precious piece of yourself;
And one day, you will see how much you'll miss us;
A time where you could never go back to;
Empty and lost sight of the promised happily ever after;
Then you will finally understand the phrase;
She's the one that got away.

* Finally found the author who inspired me to write this. Thank you Caitlyn Siehl. Much Love!

Comments