Make Up:Less is More


I could still remember watching my Mom do her make-up when I was a little girl. Young as I was, I would go through her things and play with her make-up. I knew how to use them even before I knew their designated names.That's the beauty of make-up. Every woman carries a piece of make-up. It has evolve over the years for women. It somehow made them, who they are today. Make-up became a part of you, your routine, a way of expression and of life. It is important to women as wearing their war paints. Despite trials they face, a woman would tell herself "Don't cry. It will ruin your make up". A motivational mantra to keep moving forward with life's difficulties. So, if I were to be ask which of my content deem essential. I have my top 3 make up essentials.



Third: Eyebrow Pencil
Nothing beats a killer eyebrow. It makes a woman's face. It is one of the most defining features any woman could have. The arch, the length and even the color of it says a lot about you as a person.

Second: Lipstick
The lips are a sensual part of the face. From thinned to ample, from bright red to nude shades. You can change it up to any mood color you want. People are more drawn to you when you talk. Who could ever resist such beautiful lips?

First: Pressed or Loose Powder
You might think, why powder? Not eye shadows? For one, powders take away the oils on your face, especially in a tropical country such us ours. I do believe it is essential. It evens out the facial skin. It makes you glow.

Comments