Dahilyan Eco Adventure Park


Dahilayan Eco Adventure Park in Bukidnon, houses extreme activities for the height-seeking adventurers. You can visit the place as walk-in visitors or stay overnight at the Pine Grove Mountain Lodge and fill yourself with all the exciting activities at their different Drop Zones. It once held the longest zipline in the Philippines. I've enjoyed the cold weather and took my mind off to wonderland. at 4700 feet above sea level. Some people may be bothered by the morning and evening fogs but it feels as thou I traveled outside of the Philippines. Oh oh oh Pine trees everywhere and a great diversity of flora! I <3 it!


Pine Grove Mountain Lodge


Zipline landing point.






Gomphocarpus physocarpus also known as balloon plant.

How to get there? Book a flight to Laguindingan Airport from the arrival area take an airport shuttle (Super 5) to the bus stop at the National Highway Junction just outside the airport that would cost around php50. Wait for the bus going to Cagayan de Oro (buses are available every 10-15 minutes and cost php130). You'll arrive at Westbound Terminal and ride a jeepney (php12) to the city depending on where you're staying. I (with my family) had an overnight stay at CDO and the next morning left for Bukidnon. I went to Agora Terminal by a cab, unfortunately there was a typhoon. Because of the typhoon, I had no choice but to rent a van to Bukidnon (pricing was negotiable).

Comments